1. The instrument should be placed in a smooth place, preferably on a glass table. Press the instrument gently to make the rubber feet at the bottom of the instrument attract the table.
2. Before using the instrument, set the speed control knob to the minimum position and turn off the power switch.
3. If the motor does not rotate after turning on the power switch, check whether the plug is in good contact and whether the fuse is blown (the power should be cut off).
4. In order to make the multi-tube vortex mixer work well in balance and avoid large vibration, all test bottles should be evenly distributed when bottling, and the solution of each bottle should be approximately equal.
5. Turn on the power, turn on the power switch, the indicator light is on, slowly adjust the speed control knob to increase to the required speed.
6. The instrument should be kept properly. It should be placed in a dry, ventilated, and non-corrosive gas place. Do not allow liquid to flow into the movement during use to avoid damage to the components.